Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
"Compile and show code" button doesn't compile for selected custom platform
1. Create a new shader
2. Select the shader, select "Custom:" in the "Compile and show code" dropdown
3. Select an API that is not part of the graphics API list.
4. Click on the "Compile and show code" button
Expected: Shader is compiled for the selected custom APIs
Actual: Shader is compiled for the active graphics API
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs