Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2021.1
"Compile and show code" button doesn't compile for selected custom platform
1. Create a new shader
2. Select the shader, select "Custom:" in the "Compile and show code" dropdown
3. Select an API that is not part of the graphics API list.
4. Click on the "Compile and show code" button
Expected: Shader is compiled for the selected custom APIs
Actual: Shader is compiled for the active graphics API
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string