Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
"Compile and show code" button doesn't compile for selected custom platform
1. Create a new shader
2. Select the shader, select "Custom:" in the "Compile and show code" dropdown
3. Select an API that is not part of the graphics API list.
4. Click on the "Compile and show code" button
Expected: Shader is compiled for the selected custom APIs
Actual: Shader is compiled for the active graphics API
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][Vulcan] "UNITY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_PRETRANSFORM" is always 0 when the render pipeline is URP
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background