Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0f3
Combining lightmapped meshes causes UV2 to change and that causes incorrect lightmap to be displayed
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "test"
3. Run it
- Notice that UV of lightmapped object is incorrect
Reproduced with: 5.3.6p2, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shadergraph] Can't create multiple Boolean or Enum keywords
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- Scene view Camera's orientation can't be changed when pressing Scene Gizmo with the Hand Tool
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Changing Windows text size will cause grey bars to appear around the game view