Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0f3
Combining lightmapped meshes causes UV2 to change and that causes incorrect lightmap to be displayed
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "test"
3. Run it
- Notice that UV of lightmapped object is incorrect
Reproduced with: 5.3.6p2, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] App freezes and the "You can attach a managed debugger now if you want” message doesn’t show up when running the app on iOS devices with the "Wait For Managed Debugger" setting enabled
- TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput set from "true" to "false" when TextField is clicked in Android builds
- [Android] ReadPixels gives different results when using Vulkan on some devices
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed