Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Combining lightmapped meshes causes UV2 to change and that causes incorrect lightmap to be displayed
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "test"
3. Run it
- Notice that UV of lightmapped object is incorrect
Reproduced with: 5.3.6p2, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Version Control] CS2001 Missing file exception causes build to fail
- [Texture Importer] ETC1 sprites with alpha are imported / packed without alpha
- Terrain standard shader displays smoothness with max value
- Animator.Rebind() resets game object position to the original instantiation position
- Large amounts of data is Written to Disk when 1000 materials are created with script