Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Combining lightmapped meshes causes UV2 to change and that causes incorrect lightmap to be displayed
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "test"
3. Run it
- Notice that UV of lightmapped object is incorrect
Reproduced with: 5.3.6p2, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assertion Failed - IntersectEllipseWithLine
- Handles.Disc function performance is very slow in Scene View
- [HoloLens] WorldAnchorStore throws an ArgumentNullException when calling Save method
- [Unity Hub] No warnings are present when trying to install a new version of Unity at an invalid location
- Cannot inspect IntPtr variables in C# debugger