Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Combining lightmapped meshes causes UV2 to change and that causes incorrect lightmap to be displayed
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "test"
3. Run it
- Notice that UV of lightmapped object is incorrect
Reproduced with: 5.3.6p2, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera Viewport Rect and Depth causes rendering issues with multiple Cameras
- Character model collapses on animation transition when its Animator Controller contains multiple layers
- [CommandBuffers] Realtime shadows are delayed when shadow projection parameters are fetched
- Calling PlayableDirector.Evaluate() in Playmode causes a Timeline to Start Playing
- [Auto][PVR] Lightmap indices of 4K Lightmaps are assigned incorrectly