Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.46f1, 2021.3.12f1, 2022.1.17f1, 2022.2.0b6, 2023.1.0a3
Color of baked Lightmaps is incorrect when a Material with Emission is present and "Generate Lightmap UVs" is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project
2. Open the scene "Scene" (Assets/Scene.unity)
3. In the Project window, select the Asset "Models.blend" (Assets/Models.blend)
4. In the Inspector window, under the "Model" tab, enable "Generate Lightmap UVs" and click "Apply"
5. Wait for the Global Illumination to finish baking and inspect the Scene view window
Expected result: The environment is illuminated by 8 different colors
Actual result: The environment is illuminated by a single yellow color
Reproducible with: 2019.4.35f1, 2020.3.28f1, 2021.2.11f1, 2022.1.0b7, 2022.2.0a4
1. Reproducible when the Lightmapper is set to progressive CPU or Progressive GPU. Works as expected when using Enlighten
2. The environment is illuminated by a green color in Unity 2019.4 and 2020.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached