Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.8.0-preview
Found in [Package]
Collections are not set dirty when adding or removing tables
When we remove a table or add a loose table the collection does not get set dirty which means the change is never saved.
More info here https://forum.unity.com/threads/english-column-disappearing-automatically.932532/#post-6101337
1) Create a new string table collection with 1 or more tables in it.
2) Save the project
3) Select the table collection and remove one of the tables. Save the project.
4) Restart Unity.
5) Select the table collection, notice the table has not been removed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- [XR SDK] Single Pass Stereo Instanced rendering breaks when rendering into the shadow map of a spotlight source