Search Issue Tracker
[Collaborate] Transform positions are added up instead of throwing a merge conflict
Steps to reproduce:
With Collaborate enabled,
- User 1 creates a cube in the center (0,0,0) of a scene, saves the scene then syncs it with User 2.
- User 2, after syncing the changes from User 1, moves the cube to (5,0,0) and creates a sphere in the center (0,0,0).
- They then publish their changes using Collaborate.
- User 1, before updating to get the latest changes made by User 2, moves the same cube in the same scene to (0,0,-5).
Expected: This should create a merge conflict.
Actual: After pressing reload, Cube is placed at (5,0,-5). Values seem to be added together
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open