Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[UnityYAMLMerge] Collab sometimes overwrites asset with older copy during merge, losing data
Collaborate starts loosing changes in the scene after updating. Pressing revert, it reverts to the last update, which also looses all the changes made in the scene, even though scene is saved.
1. Create a new collaborate project
2. On the first machine make some changes and save the scene
3. On the second machine also make some changes and save the scene
4. On the first machine push the changes to the cloud
5. On the second machine update the project
6. Repeat steps 2 - 5 and after couple of times the bug starts to reproduce all the time
Expected result: scene is updated but the changes done locally are kept
Actual result: changes made to the scene are lost
Reproduced on: 5.5.5f1 5.6.3f1 2017.1.1f1 2017.3.0b3 spin#2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab