Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[UnityYAMLMerge] Collab sometimes overwrites asset with older copy during merge, losing data
Collaborate starts loosing changes in the scene after updating. Pressing revert, it reverts to the last update, which also looses all the changes made in the scene, even though scene is saved.
1. Create a new collaborate project
2. On the first machine make some changes and save the scene
3. On the second machine also make some changes and save the scene
4. On the first machine push the changes to the cloud
5. On the second machine update the project
6. Repeat steps 2 - 5 and after couple of times the bug starts to reproduce all the time
Expected result: scene is updated but the changes done locally are kept
Actual result: changes made to the scene are lost
Reproduced on: 5.5.5f1 5.6.3f1 2017.1.1f1 2017.3.0b3 spin#2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.