Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Collaborate] Assembly Definition File warning message when starting new project
1. Create a new project.
Observe the warning message in console:
Assembly for Assembly Definition File 'Packages/com.unity.collab-proxy/Tests/Editor/Unity.CollabProxy.EditorTests.asmdef' will not be compiled, because it has no scripts associated with it.
UnityEditor.Scripting.ScriptCompilation.EditorCompilationInterface:TickCompilationPipeline(EditorScriptCompilationOptions, BuildTargetGroup, BuildTarget, String) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Scripting/ScriptCompilation/EditorCompilationInterface.cs:396)
Reproducible in 2020.1.0a22 on Windows OS, not on Mac OSX
Not Reproducible in 2020.1.0a21
- Warning can be cleared and does not show up again.
- Default collab version when you start up 2020.1.0a22 is 1.3.6. The marked 2020.1 verified version is 1.3.7.
- The version of collaborate but this warning shows up on project start up only, can't seem to test if an upgrade to a newer version fixes it.
- Tried using Collaborate features, no issues.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform