Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Collaborate] Assembly Definition File warning message when starting new project
1. Create a new project.
Observe the warning message in console:
Assembly for Assembly Definition File 'Packages/com.unity.collab-proxy/Tests/Editor/Unity.CollabProxy.EditorTests.asmdef' will not be compiled, because it has no scripts associated with it.
UnityEditor.Scripting.ScriptCompilation.EditorCompilationInterface:TickCompilationPipeline(EditorScriptCompilationOptions, BuildTargetGroup, BuildTarget, String) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Scripting/ScriptCompilation/EditorCompilationInterface.cs:396)
Reproducible in 2020.1.0a22 on Windows OS, not on Mac OSX
Not Reproducible in 2020.1.0a21
- Warning can be cleared and does not show up again.
- Default collab version when you start up 2020.1.0a22 is 1.3.6. The marked 2020.1 verified version is 1.3.7.
- The version of collaborate but this warning shows up on project start up only, can't seem to test if an upgrade to a newer version fixes it.
- Tried using Collaborate features, no issues.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI