Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Collab re-enables itself after being turned off
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Collab-enabled Project with at least one publish made already.
2. Open the Services Window and toggle Collaborate Off.
Expected: Collab does not turn itself back on.
Actual: For some users, Collab re-enables itself.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed