Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Collab re-enables itself after being turned off
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Collab-enabled Project with at least one publish made already.
2. Open the Services Window and toggle Collaborate Off.
Expected: Collab does not turn itself back on.
Actual: For some users, Collab re-enables itself.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac