Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Collab re-enables itself after being turned off
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Collab-enabled Project with at least one publish made already.
2. Open the Services Window and toggle Collaborate Off.
Expected: Collab does not turn itself back on.
Actual: For some users, Collab re-enables itself.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode] "InfoPlist (English)" is required when "InfoPlist (English (United States))" already exists
- [tvOS] Crash when closing the On Screen Keyboard with tvOS version <15.0
- Temporal Anti-aliasing (TAA) produces severe artifacting when quality set to Very High
- [iOS] Player crashes when using “WebCamTexture” on specific iOS devices
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player crash call stack is not displayed when the build is run with "-batchmode -nographics" arguments