Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
Collab re-enables itself after being turned off
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Collab-enabled Project with at least one publish made already.
2. Open the Services Window and toggle Collaborate Off.
Expected: Collab does not turn itself back on.
Actual: For some users, Collab re-enables itself.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene after reporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- [PLM] Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake