Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Collab re-enables itself after being turned off
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Collab-enabled Project with at least one publish made already.
2. Open the Services Window and toggle Collaborate Off.
Expected: Collab does not turn itself back on.
Actual: For some users, Collab re-enables itself.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine