Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Collab re-enables itself after being turned off
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Collab-enabled Project with at least one publish made already.
2. Open the Services Window and toggle Collaborate Off.
Expected: Collab does not turn itself back on.
Actual: For some users, Collab re-enables itself.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Jul 19, 2021 14:46
Seems to be caused by Unity Hub 3.0.0-beta.1
Jul 19, 2021 14:36
Still happening on 2020.3.14f1
Jul 17, 2021 16:52
We experience this in 20221.1.2f1, and it's infuriating because the "Checking for changes" blocking dialog is so slow.
Jul 10, 2021 06:46
We still experience this issue in Unity 2021.1.9f.