Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Collab] Moving an empty folder before publishing hides it from the Collab Toolbar
How to reproduce:
1. In a Collab-enabled Project, add a new folder. Notice that the folder's meta file appears in the Collab Toolbar.
2. Move the the newly added folder to another pre-existing folder in the Project.
Expected: The newly added folder is still listed in the Collab Toolbar.
Actual: The newly added folder disappears from the Collab Toolbar and cannot be published. Making other changes does not make the newly added folder publishable.
Reproduced in: 2020.2.0a20, 2020.1.0f1, 2019.4.9f1, with Collaborate v1.2.16 and v1.3.8.
Does not repro in: 2018.4.26f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"