Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Collab dropdown freezes Unity
1. Open the attached project "Mad Ballz.zip";
2. Try to open Collab dropdown button in the upper right corner;
3. Observe that the editor freezes for a minute and you still are not able to publish changes.
Expected behavior: dropdown button will work as on previous versions and you can publish changes with it.
Actual behavior: dropdown button causes Unity freeze.
Reproducible: 5.6.0b1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0a3 and higher.
Not reproducible on: 5.5.3f1.
Regression first started: 5.6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene