Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[ClothAPI] Missing or invalid properties when accessing them through script
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project and script
2. Try to access useTethers property through script
3. Notice that there is none
4. Try to access useContinuousCollision property through script
5. Notice that it's type of float although bool is expected
useVirtualParticles: WON'T FIX
6. Try to access useVirtualParticles property through script
7. Notice that it's type of float although bool is expected
Workaround: useVirtualParticles = 0f disabled this option; userVirtualParticles = 1f - enabled it.
solverFrequency : FIXED
8. Try to access solverFrequency property through script
9. Notice that it's type of bool although float is expected
Note: These properties in documentation are also invalid
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown