Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[ClothAPI] Missing or invalid properties when accessing them through script
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project and script
2. Try to access useTethers property through script
3. Notice that there is none
4. Try to access useContinuousCollision property through script
5. Notice that it's type of float although bool is expected
useVirtualParticles: WON'T FIX
6. Try to access useVirtualParticles property through script
7. Notice that it's type of float although bool is expected
Workaround: useVirtualParticles = 0f disabled this option; userVirtualParticles = 1f - enabled it.
solverFrequency : FIXED
8. Try to access solverFrequency property through script
9. Notice that it's type of bool although float is expected
Note: These properties in documentation are also invalid
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade