Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1, 2020.2
Cloth simulation is not natural when Time Scale is changed from one that's close to zero to 1
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open Project Settings window
3. Go to Time settings
4. Enter Playmode
5. Change Time Scale to 0.001 and then back to 1
Actual result: when Time Scale is changed from 0.001 to 1, Cloth moves way more than it should on such Time Scale
Expected result: when Time Scale is changed from 0.001 to 1, Cloth moves at the normal speed
Reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.14f1, 2019.2.16f, 2019.3.0f3, 2020.1.0a16
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string