Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1, 2020.2
Cloth component behavior is altered when the frame rate changes
1. Open attached project ("case_1255801.zip")
2. Build and run
3. Observe the Cloth behavior in high frame rate
4. Now click the "Vsync" button and observe the Cloth
Expected result: Cloth behavior remains the same
Actual result: Cloth behavior changes, due to a frame rate drop
Reproducible in: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.4.1f1, 2020.1.0b13, 2020.2.0a15
1. Also reproducible in Editor (see "Editor.mp4")
2. When FPS increase, the Cloth component range of movement seems to decrease
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string