Search Issue Tracker
Cloned StateMachineBehaviour don't get destroyed after each script recompile
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project and open to the "samplescene" scene
2. Open the Console Window and observe the count on the StateMachineBehaviour debug messages
3. Clear the Console Window
4. Open the "MyStateMachineBehaviour" script and comment out the 10th line to force a recompile
5. Get back to Unity and observe the Console Window again
Expected result: the StateMachineBehaviour debug.log message count stays the same (5)
Actual result: the StateMachineBehaviour debug.log message count increases with each script recompile
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a8, 2018.3.0b10, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.15f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities