Search Issue Tracker
Planned for 2.8.X
Found in [Package]
Cinemachine Virtual Camera follows object in an inverted manner when locking axis with a custom extension script
1. Open the attached project "Camera_Issue.zip"
2. Open SampleScene in Assets/Scenes
3. Select Monkey object in the Hierarchy menu
4. Select Move tool in the Toolbar
5. Move the Monkey object left or right on the x-axis
Expected result: Cinemachine Virtual Camera follows the object according to its position
Actual result: Cinemachine Virtual Camera follows the object in an inverted manner
Reproducible with: 2.3.3 (2019.4.30f1), 2.7.8 (2021.1.19f1), 2.8.0 (2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.17f1, 2021.2.0b9, 2022.1.0a6)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete