Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[Cinemachine] Switching between different Tabs in Preferences Window resizes Cinemachine Tab's UI
The Cinemachine Settings Tab in Preferences Window resizes its UI when cycling between different Tabs like Profiler/Search Service.
Cinemachine Tab corrects the UI on opening the Color settings. This issue occurs in all Package Versions.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Window > Package Manager > Cinemachine > Install
3. Edit > Preferences > Cinemachine (Observe UI)
4. Preferences > Profiler or Search Service
5. Preferences > Cinemachine (Observe UI)
UI Resizes on switching between different preferences Tabs
UI should stay unaffected while switching between different Preferences Tabs
2020.2.0a16, 2020.2.0a2, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.1.0b3, 2019.4.2f1, 2019.3.9f1 with 2.5.0
Working Fine in:
2020.2.0a1, 2020.1.0b2, 2019.3.8f1 with 2.5.0
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button