Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Cinemachine] Switching between different Tabs in Preferences Window resizes Cinemachine Tab's UI
The Cinemachine Settings Tab in Preferences Window resizes its UI when cycling between different Tabs like Profiler/Search Service.
Cinemachine Tab corrects the UI on opening the Color settings. This issue occurs in all Package Versions.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Window > Package Manager > Cinemachine > Install
3. Edit > Preferences > Cinemachine (Observe UI)
4. Preferences > Profiler or Search Service
5. Preferences > Cinemachine (Observe UI)
UI Resizes on switching between different preferences Tabs
UI should stay unaffected while switching between different Preferences Tabs
2020.2.0a16, 2020.2.0a2, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.1.0b3, 2019.4.2f1, 2019.3.9f1 with 2.5.0
Working Fine in:
2020.2.0a1, 2020.1.0b2, 2019.3.8f1 with 2.5.0
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs
- [HDRP]Template Light Map is corrupted on first launch before rebaking