Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Cinemachine] Switching between different Tabs in Preferences Window resizes Cinemachine Tab's UI
The Cinemachine Settings Tab in Preferences Window resizes its UI when cycling between different Tabs like Profiler/Search Service.
Cinemachine Tab corrects the UI on opening the Color settings. This issue occurs in all Package Versions.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Window > Package Manager > Cinemachine > Install
3. Edit > Preferences > Cinemachine (Observe UI)
4. Preferences > Profiler or Search Service
5. Preferences > Cinemachine (Observe UI)
UI Resizes on switching between different preferences Tabs
UI should stay unaffected while switching between different Preferences Tabs
2020.2.0a16, 2020.2.0a2, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.1.0b3, 2019.4.2f1, 2019.3.9f1 with 2.5.0
Working Fine in:
2020.2.0a1, 2020.1.0b2, 2019.3.8f1 with 2.5.0
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody