Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Cinemachine] Switching between different Tabs in Preferences Window resizes Cinemachine Tab's UI
The Cinemachine Settings Tab in Preferences Window resizes its UI when cycling between different Tabs like Profiler/Search Service.
Cinemachine Tab corrects the UI on opening the Color settings. This issue occurs in all Package Versions.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Window > Package Manager > Cinemachine > Install
3. Edit > Preferences > Cinemachine (Observe UI)
4. Preferences > Profiler or Search Service
5. Preferences > Cinemachine (Observe UI)
UI Resizes on switching between different preferences Tabs
UI should stay unaffected while switching between different Preferences Tabs
2020.2.0a16, 2020.2.0a2, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.1.0b3, 2019.4.2f1, 2019.3.9f1 with 2.5.0
Working Fine in:
2020.2.0a1, 2020.1.0b2, 2019.3.8f1 with 2.5.0
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR