Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
ChunkHeader component throws InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid when opened in Inspector
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open supplied project "Case1187217.zip"
2. Run the test in Play mode.
3. Open Entity Debugger.
4. Filter entities to include 'ChunkHeader'.
5. Click on "Entity 0" while having the Inspector window present.
Expected: no error is thrown
Actual: error is thrown
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0b11, 2020.1.0a13
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.34f1 (Project breaks), 2018.4.13f1 (Project breaks)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px