Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Chrome66: Autoplaying audio is muted
-e: see title, scene stays silent, message about changed behaviour being logged in console
--regression with Chrome, not Unity
--open attached project
--build and run in Chrome66 (current dev release)
--NOTICE the scene stays silent and message being logged:
The AudioContext was not allowed to start. It must be resume (or created) after a user gesture on the page. https://goo.gl/7K7WLu
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website