Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
-e: see title, regression in Chrome, not Unity
--open attached project
--run in Chrome65
[Deprecation] AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime() in M65, around March 2018 See https://webaudio.github.io/web-audio-api/#dom-audioparam-value for more details.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Prefab] Duplicating nested prefabs children does not maintain transform
- Modifying "Image.sprite" of an existing Image, deforms it
- [Timeline] Deleting an "Animation Track" that points to the same Animator, breaks Custom Track preview
- [HDRP] The Camera's Color buffer is no longer accessible in the VFX Graph
- Two incompatible components can be added to a GameObject when using the Prefab Mode