Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.1, 2018.2
Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
-e: see title, regression in Chrome, not Unity
--open attached project
--run in Chrome65
[Deprecation] AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime() in M65, around March 2018 See https://webaudio.github.io/web-audio-api/#dom-audioparam-value for more details.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface