Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X, 2018.2.X
Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
-e: see title, regression in Chrome, not Unity
--open attached project
--run in Chrome65
[Deprecation] AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime() in M65, around March 2018 See https://webaudio.github.io/web-audio-api/#dom-audioparam-value for more details.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build