Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.1, 2018.2
Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
-e: see title, regression in Chrome, not Unity
--open attached project
--run in Chrome65
[Deprecation] AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime() in M65, around March 2018 See https://webaudio.github.io/web-audio-api/#dom-audioparam-value for more details.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once