Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.2
Chinese symbols are replaced with Japanese
1) Download and open project
2) Build and run for iOS
3) Compare the texts shown on a device and in the editor game view
4) Notice that the last two symbols don't match (After consulting with the client, he stated that in the editor, the text 为什么房令 is Chinese, whereas on the device, the last two symbols appear to be Japanese)
Note: In the Inspector I noticed the same problem. With the Main Camera selected in the testfont scene, see that in the GUIText component the text shown doesn't match the one that is seen in the game view. (For the Japanese symbols, see attached image)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used