Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Children of "RenderTexture" have empty Names in the Profiler Memory Module
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open the Profiler window (Window -> Analysis -> Profiler)
3. Change the Profiler Modules so that only the 'Memory' Module is displayed
4. Switch to 'Detailed' information type in the Profiler instead of 'Simple'
5. In the Profiler window press 'Take Sample Playmode' or 'Take Sample Editor'
6. Expand 'Scene Memory' -> 'Rendure Texture'
7. Notice the entries have no name
Expected results: Something is shown in the "Name" section for RenderTexture children
Actual results: Blank file for the "Name" section for RenderTexture children
Reproducible with: 2021.1.0b5, 2021.2.0a3
Could not test with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.19f1, 2020.2.3f1 (Couldn't find the "RenderTexture" field in the Memory module)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs