Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Children of "RenderTexture" have empty Names in the Profiler Memory Module
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open the Profiler window (Window -> Analysis -> Profiler)
3. Change the Profiler Modules so that only the 'Memory' Module is displayed
4. Switch to 'Detailed' information type in the Profiler instead of 'Simple'
5. In the Profiler window press 'Take Sample Playmode' or 'Take Sample Editor'
6. Expand 'Scene Memory' -> 'Rendure Texture'
7. Notice the entries have no name
Expected results: Something is shown in the "Name" section for RenderTexture children
Actual results: Blank file for the "Name" section for RenderTexture children
Reproducible with: 2021.1.0b5, 2021.2.0a3
Could not test with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.19f1, 2020.2.3f1 (Couldn't find the "RenderTexture" field in the Memory module)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline