Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Game object position will be updated on additional axis when moving two child game objects
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Create an empty game object
3. Rotate the object 90 around the y-axis in the inspector
4. Right-click on the object and go to 3D Object > Cube to create a child cube
5. Right-click again on the parent object and create another cube
6. Select both children in the hierarchy
7. Grab the X move handle (if in Global rotation) on the gizmo in the scene view and drag
8. Check cubes position in Inspector
Expected results: Both cubes have the same transforms
Actual results: One cube will be updated on X-axis.
Note: moving cube separately on X-axis reset in the correct position.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.1.2p4, 5.6.4p4, 5.5.5p1
Not reproducible with: 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0b10
Regression introduced in: 5.5.4p2, 5.6.2p1, 2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open