Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
Child script gets disabled if parent gameObject adds Rect Transform component through script
1. Open attached Unity project "CoroutineTest.zip"
2. Open "Test" scene
3. Go into Play Mode
Expected result: "CoroutineTest" script should output a message to console every 0.2 seconds indefinitely.
Actual result: a message is comes up in the console once and then the script gets disabled.
Regression first introduced in: 5.6.0b8
Not reproduced: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.0a1, 5.6.0b1, 5.6.0b6, 5.6.0b7
Reproduced: 5.6.0b8, 5.6.0f1, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b5
Note: Cannot test on 5.4 because of "GameObject has multiple Transform components! Merged into single one" error.
Note: The bug does not reproduce if Rect Transform component is added manually.
Note: Attached "Expected" and "Actual" gifs.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly