Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Child script gets disabled if parent gameObject adds Rect Transform component through script
1. Open attached Unity project "CoroutineTest.zip"
2. Open "Test" scene
3. Go into Play Mode
Expected result: "CoroutineTest" script should output a message to console every 0.2 seconds indefinitely.
Actual result: a message is comes up in the console once and then the script gets disabled.
Regression first introduced in: 5.6.0b8
Not reproduced: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.0a1, 5.6.0b1, 5.6.0b6, 5.6.0b7
Reproduced: 5.6.0b8, 5.6.0f1, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b5
Note: Cannot test on 5.4 because of "GameObject has multiple Transform components! Merged into single one" error.
Note: The bug does not reproduce if Rect Transform component is added manually.
Note: Attached "Expected" and "Actual" gifs.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected