Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
Won't Fix in 2017.1.X
Checkbox property values become disabled after adding their property to Animation
How to reproduce:
1. Open users attached project and "Scene"
2. Select the "Cube" GameObject and open Animation window
3. Select the frame (0:05 for example), observe that Preview is automatically enabled
4. Right click "Is Trigger" under the Box Collider component (in a "Cube" GameObject) and select Add Key to key it in the animation (the "is Trigger" checkbox should be previously enabled)
5. Disable the Preview mode and exit the Animation window
Expected result: "Is Trigger" boolean property should stay enabled, as it was before keying it into Animation
Actual result: "Is Trigger" boolean property is now disabled
Reproducible with - 2017.1.0a3, 2017.1.1f1, 2017.2.0b10, 2017.3.0a7
Note: The bug only reproduces when adding animatable properties of GameObject by described steps above. It does not reproduce when adding a Property from Animation window itself
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete