Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3
Won't Fix in 2017.1
Checkbox property values become disabled after adding their property to Animation
How to reproduce:
1. Open users attached project and "Scene"
2. Select the "Cube" GameObject and open Animation window
3. Select the frame (0:05 for example), observe that Preview is automatically enabled
4. Right click "Is Trigger" under the Box Collider component (in a "Cube" GameObject) and select Add Key to key it in the animation (the "is Trigger" checkbox should be previously enabled)
5. Disable the Preview mode and exit the Animation window
Expected result: "Is Trigger" boolean property should stay enabled, as it was before keying it into Animation
Actual result: "Is Trigger" boolean property is now disabled
Reproducible with - 2017.1.0a3, 2017.1.1f1, 2017.2.0b10, 2017.3.0a7
Note: The bug only reproduces when adding animatable properties of GameObject by described steps above. It does not reproduce when adding a Property from Animation window itself
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe Lightmap compression on iOS results in green lightmaps
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes