Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
CharacterController doesn't respect Rigidbody.detectCollisions set to false
1. Open the attached project "Unity Repros 5.zip";
2. Open the "DetectCollisionsBorked" scene;
3. Enter a play mode;
Expected results: the capsule in the scene, which has a CharacterController, should pass through the sphere, as the sphere has Rigidbody.detectCollisions set to false;
Actual results: the capsule is blocked by the sphere.
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0p1, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.1.2p4, 5.6.4p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Debugger UI can't be opened with new Input System
- [OSX] Light Probe Group gizmo spheres are not rendered
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned