Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
CharacterController doesn't respect Rigidbody.detectCollisions set to false
1. Open the attached project "Unity Repros 5.zip";
2. Open the "DetectCollisionsBorked" scene;
3. Enter a play mode;
Expected results: the capsule in the scene, which has a CharacterController, should pass through the sphere, as the sphere has Rigidbody.detectCollisions set to false;
Actual results: the capsule is blocked by the sphere.
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0p1, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.1.2p4, 5.6.4p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] DefaultInpector type needs to be blacklisted
- Default Inspector Header is shown when double clicking on a scene
- [LWRP] Base map is missing on some materials after upgrading LWRP package
- Metal error when using subsurface scattering in HDRP
- gameObject.SendMessage doesn't accept value as a function argument correctly in the .NET 4.x Scripting Runtime