Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
CharacterController doesn't respect Rigidbody.detectCollisions set to false
1. Open the attached project "Unity Repros 5.zip";
2. Open the "DetectCollisionsBorked" scene;
3. Enter a play mode;
Expected results: the capsule in the scene, which has a CharacterController, should pass through the sphere, as the sphere has Rigidbody.detectCollisions set to false;
Actual results: the capsule is blocked by the sphere.
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0p1, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.1.2p4, 5.6.4p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted