Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
CharacterController doesn't respect Rigidbody.detectCollisions set to false
1. Open the attached project "Unity Repros 5.zip";
2. Open the "DetectCollisionsBorked" scene;
3. Enter a play mode;
Expected results: the capsule in the scene, which has a CharacterController, should pass through the sphere, as the sphere has Rigidbody.detectCollisions set to false;
Actual results: the capsule is blocked by the sphere.
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0p1, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.1.2p4, 5.6.4p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes