Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
Universal: Changing transparent or cutout shader to universal should change its rendering mode to appropriate
Right now all shaders when changed to universal have rendering mode set to Opaque. Transparent and cutout shaders should have it set to their appropriate values.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'