Search Issue Tracker
Changing Transform Values in Play Mode only transforms the object's Collider if it has Cloth component attached
1. Open attached Unity project "Cloth.zip"
2. Open "Test" scene
3. Go into Play Mode
4. Change Transform values of the Plane object (Position, rotation, scale)
Expected result: The plane should transform accordingly to its current values.
Actual result: Only the Plane's collider transforms. (see attached gif "Clothbug.gif")
Reproduced on: 5.5.3p4, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b7, 2017.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first