Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Changing the projection of Scene camera via 'SceneView.lastActiveSceneView.orthographic' doesn't update the Scene Gizmo label
When the projection of Scene camera is changed via 'SceneView.lastActiveSceneView.orthographic', the Scene Gizmo label, indicating the projection of Scene camera, is not updated to match the actual value of 'SceneView.lastActiveSceneView.orthographic'.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project.
2) In the Menu, go to Camera Menu > Switch Camera Type.
The projection of the Scene camera switches between orthographic/perspective, however, the Scene Gizmo shows the last setting that was set manually (by clicking on the Gizmo itself). Only the text is not updated - the three lines (parallel when orthographic, connected at one end when perspective) are updated properly.
Code used in the Editor script: SceneView.lastActiveSceneView.orthographic = !SceneView.lastActiveSceneView.orthographic;
5.6.0b7, 5.4.4p2, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- Artifacts appear in HDRP PBR Accumulation when changing Viewport Rect at runtime