Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Changing the projection of Scene camera via 'SceneView.lastActiveSceneView.orthographic' doesn't update the Scene Gizmo label
When the projection of Scene camera is changed via 'SceneView.lastActiveSceneView.orthographic', the Scene Gizmo label, indicating the projection of Scene camera, is not updated to match the actual value of 'SceneView.lastActiveSceneView.orthographic'.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project.
2) In the Menu, go to Camera Menu > Switch Camera Type.
The projection of the Scene camera switches between orthographic/perspective, however, the Scene Gizmo shows the last setting that was set manually (by clicking on the Gizmo itself). Only the text is not updated - the three lines (parallel when orthographic, connected at one end when perspective) are updated properly.
Code used in the Editor script: SceneView.lastActiveSceneView.orthographic = !SceneView.lastActiveSceneView.orthographic;
5.6.0b7, 5.4.4p2, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected