Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Changing the projection of Scene camera via 'SceneView.lastActiveSceneView.orthographic' doesn't update the Scene Gizmo label
When the projection of Scene camera is changed via 'SceneView.lastActiveSceneView.orthographic', the Scene Gizmo label, indicating the projection of Scene camera, is not updated to match the actual value of 'SceneView.lastActiveSceneView.orthographic'.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project.
2) In the Menu, go to Camera Menu > Switch Camera Type.
The projection of the Scene camera switches between orthographic/perspective, however, the Scene Gizmo shows the last setting that was set manually (by clicking on the Gizmo itself). Only the text is not updated - the three lines (parallel when orthographic, connected at one end when perspective) are updated properly.
Code used in the Editor script: SceneView.lastActiveSceneView.orthographic = !SceneView.lastActiveSceneView.orthographic;
5.6.0b7, 5.4.4p2, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework
- Particle system trails sprites modifies unexpectedly when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
- UWP player fails to play WebCamTexture when using specific webcam