Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Changing the 'OnDemandRendering.renderFrameInterval' value causes flickering
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached 'TestOnDemandRendering_20200831.zip' project
2. From the 'Scenes' folder open the 'SampleScene'
3. Enter the Play mode
4. Press the on-screen button a few times
Expected result: No flickering present while pressing the button
Actual result: Pressing the button multiple times causes flickering
Reproduces on: 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0a21
Cannot test with: 2018.4.27f1 (due to errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] "SSL handshake Failed" In Bug Reporter after clicking "Send"
- High polling rate mice are causing performance issues
- [WebGL] Bad performance when playing in Safari
- Resolution is reset when the Player is restarted
- [Android] Object movement stutters on Android even with constant Time.deltaTime