Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Changing Shader Hardware Tier through Graphics Emulation affects reflection probes
1. In attached project, open ShaderQualitySettings scene.
2. Emulate to another Shader Hardware Tier
3. Notice an unexpected change of colour in all reflection (at times it's much brighter, sometimes it's black, in rare cases it shows pixelated artefacts)
Expected behaviour: reflection probes to update and display correctly when changing tiers.
- this happens both when playing and in edit mode, unless probes are set to refresh every frame, in which case it happens only in edit mode.
- switching the architecture in build between Mac x86 to x86_64 tends to display the black reflection probe issue
- turning reflection probes on and off (or sometimes moving them) seems to refresh them.
- Not a regression: hardware tiers are a new feature
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open