Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Changing Shader Hardware Tier through Graphics Emulation affects reflection probes
1. In attached project, open ShaderQualitySettings scene.
2. Emulate to another Shader Hardware Tier
3. Notice an unexpected change of colour in all reflection (at times it's much brighter, sometimes it's black, in rare cases it shows pixelated artefacts)
Expected behaviour: reflection probes to update and display correctly when changing tiers.
- this happens both when playing and in edit mode, unless probes are set to refresh every frame, in which case it happens only in edit mode.
- switching the architecture in build between Mac x86 to x86_64 tends to display the black reflection probe issue
- turning reflection probes on and off (or sometimes moving them) seems to refresh them.
- Not a regression: hardware tiers are a new feature
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap.SetTile() does not change the tiles when called from Update() in the Player
- Custom Shader Material is pink when the project is built for the WebGL platform
- New 3D URP Sample Scenes Project is created with an invalid dependency on com.unity.render-pipelines.universal-config when creating the Sample Project for the first time
- Canvas Scaler causes abnormal scaling of Canvas elements in Play Mode when UI Scale Mode is set to "Constant Physical Size" and any Editor window is moved to a differently scaled monitor and is interacted with
- Touch.rawPosition always returns (0,0) when clicking or dragging anywhere on the screen in the Play Mode