Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Changing Shader Hardware Tier through Graphics Emulation affects reflection probes
1. In attached project, open ShaderQualitySettings scene.
2. Emulate to another Shader Hardware Tier
3. Notice an unexpected change of colour in all reflection (at times it's much brighter, sometimes it's black, in rare cases it shows pixelated artefacts)
Expected behaviour: reflection probes to update and display correctly when changing tiers.
- this happens both when playing and in edit mode, unless probes are set to refresh every frame, in which case it happens only in edit mode.
- switching the architecture in build between Mac x86 to x86_64 tends to display the black reflection probe issue
- turning reflection probes on and off (or sometimes moving them) seems to refresh them.
- Not a regression: hardware tiers are a new feature
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “InvalidOperationException: System.InvalidOperationException” and “Assertion failed on expression” errors are logged when starting Server in Play mode
- [iOS] App freezes and the "You can attach a managed debugger now if you want” message doesn’t show up when running the app on iOS devices with the "Wait For Managed Debugger" setting enabled
- TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput set from "true" to "false" when TextField is clicked in Android builds
- [Android] ReadPixels gives different results when using Vulkan on some devices
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path