Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Changing parent of teleported game object with ArticulationBody component blows up simulation
Create a “complex” articulation body hierarchy.
Call articulationBody.Teleport() on the root of the articulation body hierarchy
Immediately after set the transform parent of the root articulationBody to a new transform.
Observe physics explosion and NANs in the transform components position / rotation in the articulation hierarchy.
It should just continue behaving normally like it is without changing parent transform after teleport.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Light Probe Group cells are always rendered at (0,0,0)
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper