Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Changing parent of teleported game object with ArticulationBody component blows up simulation
Create a “complex” articulation body hierarchy.
Call articulationBody.Teleport() on the root of the articulation body hierarchy
Immediately after set the transform parent of the root articulationBody to a new transform.
Observe physics explosion and NANs in the transform components position / rotation in the articulation hierarchy.
It should just continue behaving normally like it is without changing parent transform after teleport.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules