Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Changing parent of teleported game object with ArticulationBody component blows up simulation
Create a “complex” articulation body hierarchy.
Call articulationBody.Teleport() on the root of the articulation body hierarchy
Immediately after set the transform parent of the root articulationBody to a new transform.
Observe physics explosion and NANs in the transform components position / rotation in the articulation hierarchy.
It should just continue behaving normally like it is without changing parent transform after teleport.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build