Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Changing parent of teleported game object with ArticulationBody component blows up simulation
Create a “complex” articulation body hierarchy.
Call articulationBody.Teleport() on the root of the articulation body hierarchy
Immediately after set the transform parent of the root articulationBody to a new transform.
Observe physics explosion and NANs in the transform components position / rotation in the articulation hierarchy.
It should just continue behaving normally like it is without changing parent transform after teleport.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes