Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Changing parent of teleported game object with ArticulationBody component blows up simulation
Create a “complex” articulation body hierarchy.
Call articulationBody.Teleport() on the root of the articulation body hierarchy
Immediately after set the transform parent of the root articulationBody to a new transform.
Observe physics explosion and NANs in the transform components position / rotation in the articulation hierarchy.
It should just continue behaving normally like it is without changing parent transform after teleport.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated