Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Changing ConfigurableJoint.targetPosition doesn't wake the bodies up
1. Open attached project
2. Open TestScene
3. Enter play mode
4. Wait for Actual Pos to become a static number
5. Start clicking the buttons to change target position
6. Notice the object does not change it's position
Expected result: The joint continues to react and update it's position to the Target position as usual
Actual result: It's frozen
Note: Any action upon the object returns the behaviour to normal. My guess is that changing target position does not wake up a sleeping object.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Oct 29, 2015 16:56
This might be be related to bug# 677214. Try adjusting the positionDamper and see if that affects the movement.