Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Changing ConfigurableJoint.targetPosition doesn't wake the bodies up
1. Open attached project
2. Open TestScene
3. Enter play mode
4. Wait for Actual Pos to become a static number
5. Start clicking the buttons to change target position
6. Notice the object does not change it's position
Expected result: The joint continues to react and update it's position to the Target position as usual
Actual result: It's frozen
Note: Any action upon the object returns the behaviour to normal. My guess is that changing target position does not wake up a sleeping object.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown