Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Changing ConfigurableJoint.targetPosition doesn't wake the bodies up
1. Open attached project
2. Open TestScene
3. Enter play mode
4. Wait for Actual Pos to become a static number
5. Start clicking the buttons to change target position
6. Notice the object does not change it's position
Expected result: The joint continues to react and update it's position to the Target position as usual
Actual result: It's frozen
Note: Any action upon the object returns the behaviour to normal. My guess is that changing target position does not wake up a sleeping object.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete