Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.X
Changing Animator.runtimeAnimatorController Changes Default State Values
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open "Appliction" scene
3. Press Play
4. Select "AnimatedObject" in the Hierarchy
5. Press "Go To Hidden", press "Go To Idle"
6. Press "Go To Hidden" once again and then press "Use Controller 2"
7. Press "Go To Idle"
8. Notice how object is still invisible even though current animation is Idle (inspect Animator) (gif attached)
Note: if you press "Use Controller 2" when object is in Idle state it will work as expected, also if you press "Go To Hidden" > "Use Controller 1" > "Go To Idle" it will work as expected as well.
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.5p5, 5.4.0b24
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated
- Input.mousePosition flickers in the Game view while in the Play mode when playing in Fullscreen on the second monitor
- AssetDatabase.FindAssets behaviour is bugged when using filters as of 2021.3.14