Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
Changing Animator.runtimeAnimatorController Changes Default State Values
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open "Appliction" scene
3. Press Play
4. Select "AnimatedObject" in the Hierarchy
5. Press "Go To Hidden", press "Go To Idle"
6. Press "Go To Hidden" once again and then press "Use Controller 2"
7. Press "Go To Idle"
8. Notice how object is still invisible even though current animation is Idle (inspect Animator) (gif attached)
Note: if you press "Use Controller 2" when object is in Idle state it will work as expected, also if you press "Go To Hidden" > "Use Controller 1" > "Go To Idle" it will work as expected as well.
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.5p5, 5.4.0b24
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab