Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
Changing Animator.runtimeAnimatorController Changes Default State Values
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open "Appliction" scene
3. Press Play
4. Select "AnimatedObject" in the Hierarchy
5. Press "Go To Hidden", press "Go To Idle"
6. Press "Go To Hidden" once again and then press "Use Controller 2"
7. Press "Go To Idle"
8. Notice how object is still invisible even though current animation is Idle (inspect Animator) (gif attached)
Note: if you press "Use Controller 2" when object is in Idle state it will work as expected, also if you press "Go To Hidden" > "Use Controller 1" > "Go To Idle" it will work as expected as well.
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.5p5, 5.4.0b24
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework