Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
Changing Animator.runtimeAnimatorController Changes Default State Values
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open "Appliction" scene
3. Press Play
4. Select "AnimatedObject" in the Hierarchy
5. Press "Go To Hidden", press "Go To Idle"
6. Press "Go To Hidden" once again and then press "Use Controller 2"
7. Press "Go To Idle"
8. Notice how object is still invisible even though current animation is Idle (inspect Animator) (gif attached)
Note: if you press "Use Controller 2" when object is in Idle state it will work as expected, also if you press "Go To Hidden" > "Use Controller 1" > "Go To Idle" it will work as expected as well.
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.5p5, 5.4.0b24
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes at "GetAnalyticsData" when assigning material to a broken model
- Memory leak caused when a static flag is set to 'lightmap static' on an imported model game object
- Editor freeze on "Checking workspace has not changed" message
- SerializedObject held by 'assetEditor' of ScriptedImporterEditor does not refresh on reimport
- Platform-dependent assets imported by ScriptedImporter will not get reimported when platform is changed