Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3
Changing Animator.runtimeAnimatorController Changes Default State Values
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open "Appliction" scene
3. Press Play
4. Select "AnimatedObject" in the Hierarchy
5. Press "Go To Hidden", press "Go To Idle"
6. Press "Go To Hidden" once again and then press "Use Controller 2"
7. Press "Go To Idle"
8. Notice how object is still invisible even though current animation is Idle (inspect Animator) (gif attached)
Note: if you press "Use Controller 2" when object is in Idle state it will work as expected, also if you press "Go To Hidden" > "Use Controller 1" > "Go To Idle" it will work as expected as well.
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.5p5, 5.4.0b24
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle