Search Issue Tracker
Changing a prefab in a subscene does not trigger a reimport of the subscene
1. Create a new subscene.
2. Create a cube in a scene and make it a prefab.
3. Move an instance of the subscene into the subscene.
4. Close the subscene.
5. Go to the prefab and change its material. Note that the subscene does not reimport, even when selected in the editor, and the material on the entity is not changed. If you open the subscene, you should see that the game-object has picked up on the change. Closing the subscene again will switch back to the outdated entity until a reimport is triggered in some other way.
Note: With 2019.3.0f1 and 2019.3.0f5 (assuming all versions in between also have this problem), subscenes that contain instances of a prefab do not reimport when the subscene is changed. This works fine on 2020.1a18 using the same Entities version (0.4-preview and 0.5-preview).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- [XR SDK] Single Pass Stereo Instanced rendering breaks when rendering into the shadow map of a spotlight source