Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0-preview.2
Found in [Package]
Changes to TextInputBaseField<T0>.isPasswordField only apply when TextField is focused/hovered
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "UIToolkit.zip"
2. In the Tool-bar select Window > BugExample > PasswordWindow
3. Click the check-box
4. Hover on the Password input field
Expected result: password characters change to letters without hovering
Actual result: password characters don't change to letters without hovering
Reproducible with: 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.40f1 (console errors), 2018.4.23f1 (console errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached