Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
Changes made to terrain settings don't mark scene as dirty
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "774962.zip"
2. Open scene "A"
3. In hierarchy, select Terrain
4. Open Terrain Settings tab
5. Uncheck Draw field found under "Tree & Detail Objects"
6. Save scene (CTRL + S)
7. Open scene "B"
8. Open scene "A"
9. Notice that change isn't saved
Workaround: before saving, move some object found in scene to make scene dirty OR use Save scene as... and save on itself
Not reproducible: 5.2.4f1
Regression introduced in: 5.3.0a3
Reproduced with: 5.3.3p1, 5.4.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode