Search Issue Tracker
Changes in UI Builder are lost when editing a 2D sprite
How to reproduce
- Make a change in the UI Builder (such as changing text size/colour)
- Click on a 2d sprite and click on the sprite editor button in the inspector
- Make a change to the 2d sprite and click close
*You are now presented with a dialog box stating that you will lose any unsaved changes in UI Builder.
Either changes are not lost or on opening the sprite editor the user is warned about the potential for data loss and is allowed to save any unsaved work.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete