Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2022.1.X
Changes in UI Builder are lost when editing a 2D sprite
How to reproduce
- Make a change in the UI Builder (such as changing text size/colour)
- Click on a 2d sprite and click on the sprite editor button in the inspector
- Make a change to the 2d sprite and click close
*You are now presented with a dialog box stating that you will lose any unsaved changes in UI Builder.
Either changes are not lost or on opening the sprite editor the user is warned about the potential for data loss and is allowed to save any unsaved work.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Public variable's value is unable to be changed when it's above a CustomPropertyDrawer field