Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Change-log not available for some packages in Package Manager
"View changelog" not available for "In-app purchasing", "Analytics Library", "Unity Collaborate", "Ads", "Shader-Graph" and "Xiaomi-sdk" packages in package manager.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create new project.
2) Window > Package manager
Actual result: Observe that "In-app purchasing", "Ads" and "Xiaomi-sdk" packages do not have changelogs.
Expected result: Packages should've changelogs if they have been updated across multiple versions.
Environment: Windows and Mac
Reproducible with : 2019.1.0a13, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.2.0f1, 2018.2.0b4, 2018.2.0b1
Package manager UI version:2.0.6, 0.0.17, 0.0.0
'In-app purchasing' Package :
Package version: 2.0.6, 0.0.17
Reproducible in: 2019.2.0a7, 2019.1.0b5, 2018.2.0b7
Not reproducible in: 2018.2.0b6
Those 3 packages "In-app purchasing", "Ads" and "Xiaomi-sdk" are legacy and will not have changelogs until the documentation is moved to the package.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes