Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Case mismatch when accessing animated curves from the animator or a AnimationJob
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (customProperties)
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Disable 'Directional Light' 'StructToArray' Component
4. Enable 'testProperties/pCube1' Property Stream Handle Example Component
5. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: the Console logs values of Animator.pCube1.bob
Actual result: the Console logs '0'
Reproducible with: 2019.2.15f1, 2019.3.0f2, 2020.1.0a15
Could not test with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.14f1(Animator properties do not change values at all even in the Animator window)
Changing the Animator property 'pCube1.bob' to 'PCube1.bob' does not cause this issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform