Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Case mismatch when accessing animated curves from the animator or a AnimationJob
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (customProperties)
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Disable 'Directional Light' 'StructToArray' Component
4. Enable 'testProperties/pCube1' Property Stream Handle Example Component
5. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: the Console logs values of Animator.pCube1.bob
Actual result: the Console logs '0'
Reproducible with: 2019.2.15f1, 2019.3.0f2, 2020.1.0a15
Could not test with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.14f1(Animator properties do not change values at all even in the Animator window)
Changing the Animator property 'pCube1.bob' to 'PCube1.bob' does not cause this issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project