Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.2.0a5
Capsule GameObjects are jittering when they are supposed to be "sleeping"
# Open the attached project
# Open the “/Assets/Contact bug.unity” Scene
# Enter the Play Mode
# Observe the 3 Capsule GameObjects
Expected result: No jittering is seen
Actual result: All 3 Capsule GameObjects jitter
Reproducible with: 2021.3.12f1, 2022.1.21f1, 2022.2.0b13, 2023.1.0a16
Could not test with: 2020.3.41f1 (hasModifiableContacts property is not available)
Reproducible on: Windows 10 (21H2)
* The Capsule GameObject on the left has hasModifiableContacts disabled and it seems like it’s not jittering, but in reality, it’s still jittering but way less than the GameObjects with hasModifiableContacts enabled
* None of the GameObjects are sleeping after hitting the wall
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags