Search Issue Tracker
Canvases nested within each other that are using Override Sorting sorts incorrectly
1. Download and open user's attached project 'CanvasTest.zip'
2. Open the Scene called "Loading"
3. Find Black50% Image and set its alpha to 255 to be fully opaque
4. While Unity is Playing if you Disable and Enable the TemplateCanvas it draws incorrectly, the Blue rectangle(Sort Order 3) sorts over the Black50% rectangle(Sort Order 100)
5. If you then change the Sort Order of TemplateCanvas to any negative value and back to 0, it fixes the sorting order.
Actual result: The Blue rectangle sorts over the Black50% rectangle.
Expected result: The Blue rectangle doesn't sort over the Black50% rectangle which has a higher sorting order value
Reproducible with: 2017.4.17f1, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a13
Note: If you move the Blue GameObject so it's a child of Content instead of Yellow(Override Sorting -> Sort Order 1) and then Play the scene it draws correctly.
Low priority defect for the moment. This bug is unlikely to be fixed in the near future.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website