Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Canvas is presented in reverse to its Sort Order when Instantiating a GameObject with a Canvas
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Case_1154659"
2. Navigate to Project -> Assets -> Scenes and open "RuntimeScene"
3. Enter Play mode
-- Notice the Instantiated Canvas sorting order on the Right side of the Game Window
Expected results: Canvas of an Instantiated GameObjects are presented according to their Sort Order
Actual results: Canvas of an Instantiated GameObjects are presented in reverse to their Sort Order
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.2.0b2, 2019.1.3f1, 2019.3.0a3
Note: Unchecking "Override Sorting" and checking it again fixed the issue in Play Mode. Sort Order for Canvas and Improved Prefabs appeared in 2018.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces
- Constantly creating and destroying CharacterController component causes a memory leak
- Memory usage 20GB when importing Common USS stylesheets
- Custom built DLL's scripts which have classes derived from UIBehaviour cannot be added as a component after deleting Library
- WebGL WaitForSeconds works incorrectly on low fps