Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Canvas Group Alpha does not affect nested Canvas UI elements when used in parent Canvas
How to reproduce:
1. Download, extract and open attached project (1109916repro.zip)
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. Modify Canvas Group Alpha in the 'Parent canvas' Canvas to see the issue
Expected result: Both buttons are affected by the Canvas Group
Actual result: The button that is the child of the nested Canvas is not affected unless the Alpha is 0
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0f2, 2019.1.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.18f1
Fixed in: 2018.3.8f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"