Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Canvas Group Alpha does not affect nested Canvas UI elements when used in parent Canvas
How to reproduce:
1. Download, extract and open attached project (1109916repro.zip)
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. Modify Canvas Group Alpha in the 'Parent canvas' Canvas to see the issue
Expected result: Both buttons are affected by the Canvas Group
Actual result: The button that is the child of the nested Canvas is not affected unless the Alpha is 0
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0f2, 2019.1.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.18f1
Fixed in: 2018.3.8f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website