Search Issue Tracker
Canvas "Additional Shader Channels" option is reset when reopening the Scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Select the Canvas GameObject in the Hierarchy
3. In Canvas Component, change the Additional Shader Channels option to "Nothing"
4. Save the Scene
5. Re-open the SampleScene
6. Inspect the Additional Shader Channels option again
Expected result: Additional Shader Channels option is not changed
Actual result: Additional Shader Channels option is reset
Reproducible with: 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.2f1, 2020.1.0a23
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System materials do not have transparency applied when loaded from an Asset Bundle
- [2D] Unable to select Sprite by clicking in Scene View when another Sprite is using _MainTex property with Tiling/Offset values
- Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
- Texture importer assigns wrong texture compression formats to lightmap textures
- [WebGL] Input.GetAxis("Mouse X") and Input.GetAxis("Mouse Y") return inconsistent values between positive and negative axes