Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Duplicate in 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X
"Can't play movie" error is thrown when setting VideoPlayer.url to an invalid url through a script
1. Open attached project "Case_1388735" and load Scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Observe the Console
Expected result: No errors are thrown in the Console
Actual result: "Can't play movie" error is thrown in the Console
Reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b2
- Setting the VideoPlayer url in the Inspector to an invalid url does not reproduce the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first