Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Can't assign a none Font in UIBuilder
1- Open UI Builder Window
2- Add a Label
3- Set the Font to other than None
4- Set the Font to None
Actual: The Font field can't be set to none
Expected:The Font field can be set to none.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode] "InfoPlist (English)" is required when "InfoPlist (English (United States))" already exists
- [tvOS] Crash when closing the On Screen Keyboard with tvOS version <15.0
- Temporal Anti-aliasing (TAA) produces severe artifacting when quality set to Very High
- [iOS] Player crashes when using “WebCamTexture” on specific iOS devices
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player crash call stack is not displayed when the build is run with "-batchmode -nographics" arguments