Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Can't assign a none Font in UIBuilder
1- Open UI Builder Window
2- Add a Label
3- Set the Font to other than None
4- Set the Font to None
Actual: The Font field can't be set to none
Expected:The Font field can be set to none.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator