Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[Mac] Cannot toggle between two Unity windows
Steps to reproduce :
- create a new project
- have 2 undocked windows
- press cmd + ` to switch between the windows and notice that it doesn't work
Also notice that the undocked window will always be in the foreground on top of the main window.
Regression from 2017.3.f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework
- Particle system trails sprites modifies unexpectedly when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
- UWP player fails to play WebCamTexture when using specific webcam