Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Cannot run Generated XCode project for Mac Build due to codesign errors on GameAssembly.dylib
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open Build Settings
3. Check "Generate Xcode Project"
4. Build the project for OSX
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a12.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown