Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Cannot run Generated XCode project for Mac Build due to codesign errors on GameAssembly.dylib
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open Build Settings
3. Check "Generate Xcode Project"
4. Build the project for OSX
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a12.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open