Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
Cannot rotate video upside down on iPhone 5
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "weh.zip"
2. Build it for iOS platform including "test" scene
3. Press button "PlayAll6Coroutine" on device screen
4. Rotate device upside down and notice that the video does not flip, rotate it sideways and notice that it does.
Expected result: Video flips, so it is right way up regardless of device orientation
Workaround: Hold phone right side up
Tested and reproducible on:
iPhone 5 (iOS 8.4.1) w/ 5.3.0f1
Not reproducible on other devices
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails